By William M Clements,Harold G Koenig
- addresses theoretical points of human improvement, targeting cognitive, ethical, and spiritual religion development
- examines occasions and issues of specific trouble to older folks and appears at how faith can be utilized as a resource
- applies examine findings to the matter of assembly the religious and psychological wellbeing and fitness wishes of elders with continual or acute well-being problems
- offers an in-depth examine end-of-life matters comparable to physician-assisted suicideHospital and nursing domestic chaplains will locate this booklet informative and inspiring, as will gerontologists, medical institution directors, and group clergy confronted with more and more older congregations. It supplies psychological healthiness execs new ideas to aid increase the later years of older adults, and makes a good textual content for classes on faith, psychological future health, and getting older. Middle-aged and older adults, in addition to their households, also will locate getting older and God stress-free and encouraging as they try to grapple with the myriad adjustment and coping difficulties linked to aging.
Read Online or Download Aging and God: Spiritual Pathways to Mental Health in Midlife and Later Years PDF
Similar gerontology books
Even supposing little or no might be performed to change the process dementia, a lot will be performed to maximise the standard of lifetime of individuals with the situation. learn in addition to sensible adventure recommend that habit administration, specifically via courses that offer significant and positive job, is at present the simplest therapy.
A severe evaluation of study and mirrored image within the zone of dying, with specified emphasis on dying schooling. Thought-provoking, frequently arguable studies of and reactions to the present basic area of dying phenomena--specifically demise education--are addressed during this ebook. the writer, skeptical that we will do a great deal with the phenomenon of dying and loss of life, in particular relating to our efforts at addressing it educationally, explores the philosophical, mental, socio-cultural, and theoretical facets and increases serious questions that might problem proponents of dying schooling.
6th version A Doody’s middle identify! this is often a good device for somebody getting ready to take the nationwide licensing examination or a present authorized administrator wanting an outstanding assessment. ” rating: ninety three, four Stars -- Doody’s scientific experiences for the 6th variation The 7th variation of this vintage assessment consultant for nursing domestic management licensure is revised and up-to-date to mirror new details as lately mandated for the federally required nationwide examination.
This well timed e-book, a part of the aging in a world Context sequence, addresses the space in wisdom approximately overdue existence repartnering and gives a entire map of the altering panorama of overdue lifestyles intimacy.
- Supporting People with Dementia at Home: Challenges and Opportunities for the 21st Century (In Association with PSSRU (Personal Social Services Research Unit))
- Dignity and Old Age
- Poverty Effects on Elder’s Lives in Latin American Countries
- Normal Aging II: Reports from the Duke Longitudinal Studies, 1970–1973: Reports from the Duke Longitudinal Studies, 1970-1
Additional info for Aging and God: Spiritual Pathways to Mental Health in Midlife and Later Years
Aging and God: Spiritual Pathways to Mental Health in Midlife and Later Years by William M Clements,Harold G Koenig